Ronny D. Gooriah, M.D. is a healthcare practitioner, specializing as a General Practitioner (GP) at his private practice in Goodlands, Rivière du Rempart district, Mauritius.
Dr. Gooriah is a highly motivated, flexible and dedicated General Practitioner; these attributes were gained from extensive experience over 5 years as a private and community medical practitioner where responsibility and ethics are of prime importance.
Dr. Gooriah graduated from Donetsk National Medical University, Ukraine in 2010 and registered as a GP in 2013 after successfully completing 2 years of internship at the SSRN Hospital in Mauritius.
Dr. Gooriah's goal is to help you enjoy your life in optimal health for as long as possible by combining the scientific strengths of modern medicine with a traditional emphasis on a personal, patient-doctor relationship.
Dr. Gooriah has been successfully treating, on a daily basis for the past 5 years, conditions like:
- •Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Obesity.
- •Acute Gastritis, Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease, Pancreatitis, Cholecystitis.
- •Dizziness, Vertigo, Tinnitus.
- •Anemia, Generalized weakness.
- •Headaches, Migraine.
- •Eye issues (Conjunctivitis, Styes), Earaches (Otitis media / externa).
- •Back pain, Neck pain, Muscular pain, Joint pain.
- •Thyroid diseases (Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism).
- •Rheumatic conditions (Rheumatic Arthritis), Osteoarthritis, Gout.
- •Upper & Lower Respiratory Tract Infections. "Influenza"
- •Bronchial Asthma, Acute / Chronic Bronchitis, Acute / Chronic Sinusitis.
- •Allergic / Seasonal / Perennial Rhinitis.
- •Urinary tract Infections, Ureteric colic, Kidney stones.
- •Skin / Nail infections and rashes.
- •Soft tissue injury.
- •Allergic conditions (reaction to food, insect bites, drug-induced).
- •Hemorrhoids, Hernia
- •Stress, Anxiety disorders, Depression, Insomnia.
- •Diseases of women and children.
- etc ...
(Full physical examination, Blood pressure, Blood Glucose, Oxygen saturation, Heart/Pulse rate, Temperature, Weight, Height).
•Home visits for sick patients who are not able to mobilize.
•Interpretation of Blood & Urine reports, X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs.
•ECG (Available soon).
•Vaccination (eg. against influenza, HPV..)
•Otoscopic examination (Ear).
•Medical clearance (fitness) for employment, air travel, exercise.
•Counseling on diet and exercise.
•Weight loss plan.
•Diet / Supplements / "Enhancement" for Bodybuilders.
Work Experience & Education
General practitioner (GP)
Royal Road, Goodlands, Mauritius.
Panel doctor as GP
Island Life Assurance Co. Ltd
Internship + Reg. by Mauritius Medical council
Doctor of medicine (MD)
Donetsk National Medical University
Pharmacie Kadress, Royal Road, Goodlands, Rivière du Rempart district, Mauritius.
+230 59811074 Email